Priceless
Getting married: August 20th
Moving to NC: August 28th
Starting my new job: September 1st
as they say it where I'm going: "hat sit ya'll!"
Not much time to think lately.
Well..not much time to think and remember it enough to type it.
Moving to NC: August 28th
Starting my new job: September 1st
as they say it where I'm going: "hat sit ya'll!"
Not much time to think lately.
Well..not much time to think and remember it enough to type it.


6 Comments:
Cool surfer guy (YOU!) moves to midwest for college then gets a job on the East Coast... PRICELESS!
Jared, we're really happy for you and prayed today that God will bless you in all your upcoming transitions!
Way to go!
-Brandon & Jennifer Bruce
Where in NC will you be?
kernersville. its near greensboro and winston-salem. I think?
-Jared
That's great Jared. I'm very happy for you. You're about an hour from where I'll be so maybe one Sunday I'll visit your church to see "Pastor Jared" in action. Blessings in all endeavors.
Kevin
Jwayne,
Congrats on the wedding! Blessings to your new family!
Julie
JBell-
Good things come to those who wait... They got a great catch in you...miss ya.
What is your new mailing address? Ineed to mail you something, email me
jmak@apu.edu
Post a Comment
<< Home